Christmas Postage Dates
The following are based upon advised last delivery dates from our Mail Service Providers.
EXPRESS DELIVERY REQUESTS
If you would like to request an Express Postage service such as Royal Mail Special Delivery or Royal Mail Airsure, please contact us before ordering so that we may inform of any additional costs and of the services that we can offer.
- Last Requests for Express Delivery Services to Mainland UK in time for Christmas is by 12Noon on Monday 23rd December.
LAST ORDER DATES FOR CHRISTMAS
We will do our very best to ensure all orders placed with us are dispatched as soon as possible, using Royal Mail services and being despatched from WineWeaver HQ based in London, UK.
Royal Mail First Class is used for UK deliveries and Royal Mail Airmail for international deliveries.
Orders placed after these last order dates will be processed as quickly as possible but may not be received before Christmas.
As a guide, our last order dates for Christmas are as follows:
- Deliveries to Asia | Australia | Far East (including Japan) | New Zealand - 3rd December
- Deliveries to Africa | Caribbean | Central & South America | Middle East - 5th December
- Deliveries to Eastern Europe – 8th December
- Deliveries to | USA | Canada – 10th December
- Deliveries to Western Europe – 12th December
- Deliveries to UK – by 2pm 20th December