WineWeaver Delivery Updates & Additional Postage Info
For information affecting Seasonal Orders or for additional delivery and postage information affecting order from WineWeaver:
The following are based upon advised last delivery dates for Christmas from our Mail Service Providers.
STANDARD DELIVERY: LAST ORDER DATES FOR CHRISTMAS
We will do our very best to ensure all orders placed with us are dispatched as soon as possible, using Royal Mail services and being despatched from WineWeaver HQ based in London, UK.
Royal Mail First Class is used for UK deliveries and Royal Mail International Standard (Airmail) for international deliveries.
As a guide, our deadlines to ensure orders are processed in time for last Christmas posting dates as advised by Royal Mail are as follows.
Please note that orders placed after these last order dates will be processed as quickly as possible but may not be receievd before Christmas.
- Deliveries to UK – by 19th December
- Deliveries to Western Europe – 11th December
- Deliveries to USA – 11th December
- Deliveries to Canada - 8th December
- Deliveries to Eastern Europe – 7th December
- Deliveries to Africa | Caribbean | Central & South America | Middle East - 4th December
- Deliveries to Australia - 3rd December
- Deliveries to Asia | Far East (inlcuding Japan) | New Zealand - 2nd December
Please note that Mail Services are susceptible to delays particularly during adverse weather conditions, so it is always advisable to order in good time before the last posting dates to ensure enough time for delivery should any unforseen delays occur at this busy time of year.
UK EXPRESS DELIVERY REQUESTS
If you would like to request an Express Postage service such as Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day please contact us before ordering so that we may inform of any additional costs and of the services that we can offer. To arrange this please send an email entitled 'Express Delivery' to customercare[at]wineweaver.com
- Last Requests for Express Delivery Services to Mainland UK in time for Christmas is by 5pm on Monday 22nd December.